Professional Quality Pool Care Products
Take care of your pool all year long
Off season products are designed to care for your pool during the months when your pool is not being used.
Why go through the hassle of closing your pool?
Closing your pool makes maintenance easy during the off months and keeps things under control until you are ready to open it. Closing your pool properly means an easier spring opening that can help save effort, time and money!
Take care of all your pool closing needs
Arctic Blue® Winter Kits
- Offered in two different sizes, one treats 12,000 gallons and the other treats 24,000 gallons
- Contains Arctic Blue Shock and Arctic Blue Algae Protector
- Convenient winterization guide included, with step-by-step instructions
- Valuable coupons included in the kit
For specific winterization needs
Arctic Blue® Shock
- Multi-purpose winter shock used to oxidize and clarify through the off season
- Restores water clarity
- Use of product makes pool opening easier
- Ideal for all pool surfaces
Arctic Blue® Algae Protector
- Prevents algae growth during winter months
- Non-staining pool algicide
- No mixing or pre-dissolving needed
- Formulated for use in chlorinated or brominated swimming pools of all surfaces and filter types
Silk Winter Floater
- For continuous winter chlorination
- Unique design keeps the chlorinating sticks below the winter cover line
- Uses SilkGuard® technology
- Works with white plaster pools only
Is winterizing your pool a confusing undertaking?
Let your BioGuard Dealer take the stress away and provide expert know-how.